Information collected from visitors on our website
We are committed to maintain the security of personal information. There will be in place an appropriate security procedures, technical and organizational measure to safeguard your personal information.
You may be required to provide us information about yourself by using the online forms provided on the Website. This includes, without limitation, information you provide when you register to use the Website, enter into a transaction via the Website, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on the Website and/or when you report a problem with the Website or our services.
The information you give us may include:
- your name;
- your date of birth;
- your current and (where necessary) previous postal address;
- your telephone number and email address;
- Information relating to your employment, income, financial and personal circumstances;
- Information relating to any businesses or companies which you may have an interest; and
- Where applicable, specific documents which verify your identity and any other personal
Use of Your Information
- Delivering our products and Services to you
- Improving our products and Services to you
- Marketing and Advertising our products and Services to you
- to verify your identity in order to prevent and detect money laundering and fraud
- to carry out credit reference checks
- to carry out market research
- to notify you about any changes to our services
- to keep you informed about fees and charges
Updating and correcting your information
You have the right to request access to your personal data and to correct your personal data if it is or has become inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, misrepresenting, and incorrect. You may request in writing to access to your personal data to change and update your information. However, we have the right to use our discretion in allowing any corrections requested and/or require further documentary evidence of the new data to avoid any fraud or inaccuracy of data.
Third Party Link
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personal information. However, we may release your information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights, property or safety and of others. Unless permitted or required to do by law, we will never disclose any information which is classified as “sensitive personal data” without your explicit consent.